Monday, July 22, 2013

Sneak Peek YGS

This is a sticker label I been working on, not yet finished but I wanted everybody to see it. This is not the official YGS logo, however this is a small label that I will probably be using to promote my project. Speaking of the project I hope you know by now this is much bigger than a regular ordinary blog page. I do not feel that it is time to shed light on the future of the project yet because its still in the making. I pray that the people who actually visit the website will continue to support from here on out. I will tell you that this is all positive and will eventually be something that I hope many people can benefit from. I hope to work with people not only in the DMV but all over the world. Thanks for taking the time to read this and remember there is genius inside of everyone only you can bring out.

No comments:

Post a Comment